Lift Maintenance Service Specialists providing Planned Lift Maintenance and Supplementary Tests
It is good business practice and a requirement under health and safety legislation that all lift systems must be maintained on a regular business. Morris Vermaport Lifts will remove the worry of meeting these requirements by servicing your lift equipment on a time schedule that best suits you and providing the highest professional and engineering standards to ensure compliance with all statutory regulations.
We can provide you with
- Fully trained and experienced Service Specialist
- A nationwide rapid response service to minimise downtime, our staff operates 24hours, 365 days of the year
- LOLER regulation 9 inspections
- Supplementary Tests of in-service lifts
Whatever your lift requirements, our professional and planned approach to your problem ensures you can be confident with the solutions we provide.
Flexible Service Schemes
We provide a range of service options you can mix and match to suit your individual requirements. You choose the service options to fit your operational needs and budgetary constraints, ensuring the very best value for money
- Planned maintenance visits
- Call-out attendance (during and outside normal working hours)
- LOLER Regulation 9 statutory safety inspections
- Supplementary tests of in-services lifts as recommended by SAFed
- A caretaker service for inactive lifts
With Morris Vermaport Lifts you’re working with a professional team, every engineer has completed our intensive training programmes, encompassing recognised formal lift qualifications to ensure your lift is fully operational and well maintained.
- We are totally reliable, when we make an appointment we keep it
- The latest mobile communications ensures our engineers have the information at hand to give you the best service
- Our engineers are forward thinking, proactively assessing components for wear and future reliability
- Provide improvement recommendations so that you can plan, budget and maintain a consistently reliable lift
- We provide preventative maintenance plans, minimising costly downtime and improving operation safety
24 hour communications service
At Morris Vermaport Lifts we offer our customers a 24 hour communications service for when an error occurs with a lift or platform. Within minutes our customer service representative can have a dedicated engineer on route to fix the problem.
Autodialler Monitoring system
Our recommended autodiallers are programmed to automatically report the health of the unit every 3 days and log any faults that may have developed. This helps in ensuring it is fully functional in the event of an emergency.